Dr. Martin Laufe Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martin Laufe?

Posted on November 21st, 2015

misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder, no bedside manner whatsoever, rude, hard of hearing and unapologetic, unwilling to listen

In the healthcare system a long time.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr. Laufe has done an excellent job of helping me manage my illness. I've been diagnosed as having rapid cycling bipolar disorder and I maintain a job and a family. When I hit rough spots Dr. Laufe does everything possible to get me back on track. He works with me in managing my medications and illness. He is a little gruff but he is very kind hearted.

Poor bedside manner

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Very poor bedside manner. Actually is hostile. Shows no compassion for the patient. Can't believe this guy is a psychiatrist. Should have retired a long time ago.

Posted on October 10th, 2014