Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin C Leung
Dr. Martin C Leung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Leung is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin C Leung has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Martin C Leung has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Martin C Leung has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
This greedy doctor doesn't care his patients well at all. Yes, I agree if you have Medicare and Medi-Cal, he makes you visit him every month or every 3 weeks to make more money. Even though my Grandpa visited him every three weeks, he can't diagnose any problem. Eventually, my Grandpa has diagnosed the end stage of cancer. If he is a good doctor and take good care of his patients, my Grandpa should be diagnosed cancer promptly. I definitely don't recommend anyone to choose this doctor. I won't give him even one star in rating. Unfortunately, vitals.com requires to provide the overall rating, so just check 1 star in order to submit the review.
This doctor has no sympathy for his patients. He really doesn't care about his patients. If you have Medicare and Medi-Cal, he would make you visit him once a month even though you don't really have much medical problems so that he can get more money from your insurance. His wife, Judy, who works in his office is rude and has no sympathy either. Furthermore, the waiting time is about 40 minutes even if you have scheduled an appointment, and he only spends 5 minutes with the patients. Don't let this greedy doctor treat you.
Dr. Leung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Martin C Leung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMartin Chan-Hoi Leung Md, 598 Bosworth St Ste 2, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Martin C Leung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.