Dr. Martin A Luchtefeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin A Luchtefeld?

The best of the best!!!

If you are looking for the top specialist in Grand Rapids, look no further. This man was not only a powerful surgeon, he became someone to depend on and care for her medical needs. He's truly one in a million. .

Great Dr. and is always pleasant

I met Dr. Luchtefeld 8 yrs ago and I had been battling with Crohns disease and flare ups for 18 months and I had never went into remission during that time. I was being medicated and constantly on steriods with several GI Dr.'s at the time. I had a referal to Dr. Luchtefeld and Ferguson Clinic. I had just had my son a week before I was admitted to the hospital. I was so sick and no medication was controlling my flare ups. When I met Luchtefeld and his team it was very clear to my family and I we had been blessed with an amazing team and totally trust in them! Luchtefeld preformed my first surgery to remove my entire colon. I have never felt so at peace about going into surgery as I did that day and confident in my surgeon. My surgery went well and I continued to recover as quickly as I could. I could tell right away that he was no average Dr. when it came to his care. He worked with me to get me home asap to be with my baby boy. It is now 8 years later, 5 surgies, and Luchtefeld by my side for everyone. He even preformed my emergency surgery from a blockage when he was not on call. The Dr. from Ferguson that was on call that night made me feel confident. But I was surprised when Luchtefeld came to see me right before surgery to let me know he would be preforming the surgery instead. I felt at ease and amazed that he came in when he wasn't on call! Not many Dr.'s would do that! I just got out of the hospital a week ago and again Luchtefeld and his team were right on top of things as always. He was afraid I needed another surgery but instead of jumping into the operation room my case was studied very close and avoided surgery and a hard recovery. Dr. Luchtefeld is the best Dr. I have ever had the privilege to be a patient of. What sets him apart is you can tell he truly cares to get you back to feeling better. Luchtefeld and his staff take the time to explain everything and answers all your questions and concerns. I can truly say I love my Dr!