Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin J Luria
Dr. Martin J Luria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Branch, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Luria is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center. Dr. Luria has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin J Luria has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
I've gone to Dr. Luria for 30 years. He is truly a dedicated professional. Sometimes there is a slight wait in his office because he takes his time with seniors, giving them special attention, which I personally think is an exceptional & rare trait. His office manager/wife, is professional, kind, caring, and works with you to make your appointment time convient, and enjoyable. Excellent! 5 stars from me!
Despite the difficulty in getting an appointment, Dr. Luria is always worth waiting for. He gives an exhaustive exam, asks questions other doctors never think of, and has a warm, kind manner. An "old school" doctor in all the best ways. Since I've moved away from the area, I haven't found a doctor that I trust like I trust Dr. Luria.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Luria is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsMartin Jay Luria Md, 170 Morris Ave Ste F, Long Branch, NJ
Dr. Martin J Luria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Branch, NJ.