1 Rating • 1 Comment

Explains Symptoms
Communicates Well
Interested in my needs
Ethical

Have you seen Dr. Martin A Magy?

Dr. Magy is the best there is!

Dr. Magy is very understanding and sincerely interested in helping people dealing with chronic pain. If you are tired of seeing a specialist for one part of your injury and another specialist for a different body part - Schedule a visit with Dr. Magy. I call him the "Quarterback of Chronic Pain". He looks at ALL of your injuries both physical and mental and pieces it all together like a complex puzzle and seeks closure for you. In my case it is "Am I going to be like this for the rest of my life? Is this the "new me?" Dr. Magy is focused on the best out come for you. He sees and understands things that I had never considered. If I could give him more than 5 Stars I would. Sincerely HIGHLY recommend Dr. Magy!

Communicates Well
Compassionate and Sensitive
ethical
Builds Trust
Explains Symptoms
Interested in my needs
Effective Treatment
  • Similiar Psychologists

Dr. Martin A Magy is similar to the following 4 Psychologists near Vista, CA.

Dr. Martin A Magy