Dr. Martin J Maloney Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martin J Maloney?

I love Dr. Maloney, not so much his staff...

I've been seeing Dr. Maloney for a few years now. He's very nice, calm, and knows his stuff. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get an appointment, sometimes it takes a few days (a doctor/therapist referral helps!!), but it's hard to get appointments at any doctor. Wait time is usually very short. When he's running a bit late, I just remind myself "the patient he's with right now obviously needs some extra time. If that were me, I would NOT want to be kicked out early just so the next person didn't have to wait a few more minutes." He's very good at what he does. His diagnoses are pin point and strives to get you on as little medicine as possible.His staff is a little rude. They always seem to have more important things to do. HOWEVER, I haven't been in quite a while so I don't even know if they're still there.By the way, his office smells AWESOME.

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS OFFICE

I needed a simple letter for a job and the "office manager" seems to need a psychiatrist of her own. She refused to forward my request along to the doctor or let me get in touch with the doctor. She said that they have never needed to send a letter for a job before and they had a form they would send. When my employer refused this form the office manager, Michelle, continued to send a form. I lost the job because of their incompetence. She was rude and impossible and would not let me speak with my doctor. A dozen times over a month I asked repeatedly for a letter and this satanic woman refused to ask the doctor. Too bad a good doctor is being ruined by his horrendous staff!!

Excellent psychiatrist. Office staff is wonderful. Appointments are kept on time. I would refer others to Dr. Maloney