Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin A Malz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 20
A few years ago, this doctor did an inspection for me and my wife for immigration purpose. One of the items on the check list is x-ray screen. Both my wife and I did the x-ray at the facility as requested by this doctor. Two years later, we learned from U.S. immigration office that the x-ray result for my wife was never included in the report. When I went to their office asking for correction, his front office lady denied everything with very bad attitude. This doctor himself also denied everything. My wife ended up having to redo the x-ray screen while she is pregnant! All because of the negligence of this doctor and his staff. This is not the right way of providing healthcare services.
I have been to his office twice with the same problem. Second time I had serious, uncomfortable complications after taking atibiotic. It was a weekend and I didn't feel well at all.So I called the office, and describe the symptoms. Doctor didn't ask questions and said what this might have been, and told me to wait couple days without prescribing anything that could ease the pain! I don't think it's right, that I was expected to just sit and wait for pain to go away for couple days! I felt like I was bothering him!
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Martin A Malz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMillennium Medicine, 614 Clifton Ave, Darby, PA
Dr. Martin A Malz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darby, PA.