Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin M Mancuso
Dr. Martin M Mancuso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mancuso is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital and University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. Dr. Mancuso has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin M Mancuso has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 28
I have been to Dr. Mancuso for a long time. When there was the change in Blue Crross Blue Blue Shield, I decided to stay with him and pay more based on my insurance. He knows me and my medical history. That is important to me. I made a good choice staying with him, because now I think he can take Blue Cross again. He takes good care of me. My whole family has went to him.
Dr. Mancuso has been my dr since he became a DR. He is the best and caring an i would ever want to go to as a Dr...i have refered friends and family to him and he has always taken them as patients. He has never failed to ask how my famly is and if tere is anything new happening. he is the BEST!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2015, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Mancuso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Martin M Mancuso accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin M Mancuso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.