Dr. Martin L Martucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin L Martucci?

Worst physician I have ever seen!

guidelines over HEALTHCARE

staff moreso than dr M, I use a anti-inflammatory topicle cream that has a lot of alchohol in it 3 times a day. I informed the nurse of this when I drug tested. now I am labled an alchoholic , who has not drank in this century and they refused treatment. more concerned with guidelines than healthcare, I actually had another appt. with another clinic due to his lack of care or compassion but now its on my record and I STILL DONT DRINK nor do I suffer a drunk,nor dr mrtci. anymore. I was there for 3 reasons, he addressed one cause it was 800$ shot, ( my opinion)

Dr Martucci and Tulsa Pain Staff

Check in is easy. Everyone has always been nice and help full. Longest I've had to wait is 20 mins but have always been taken back by my scheduled appointment. In most cases they appreciate it if you arrive at least 20/30 mins early. It helps with check in process. Dr Marticci is always a pleasure. He listens and wants to help. Caring and good sense of humor. His medical staff makes me feel very comfortable, are compassionate, and have a sense of humor as well. I give a five stars.

Best pain consultant ever. Would have given him 5 stars but hit wrong button

Best ever!

Absolute miracle worker. I've been in physical therapy for a frozen shoulder and in great pain for almost a year and finally got a proper diagnosis of the real problem, which was my neck, was sent to Dr. Martucci and 24 hours later, I am nearly pain free and have regained the use of my shoulder and arm. I feel like dancing in the streets!

If I could give ZERO STARS, I would.

I never even met the man (only saw his PA as my pain wasn't "exotic" enough to warrant his personal attention). His office staff are rude and they are more concerned with poking stuff in their pie-holes and discussing who is doing what to whom (more poking) than with care of patients. I left because he wanted to give me MORE medication than I really needed. Don't go there unless you like abusive treatment.

Amazing doctor

Been going to this doctor over 3 years than I went to the ER at St John's and the nurse said that I OD'd just lies went there because I was passing out and this doctor didn't even talk to me just discharged me without me explaining what really happened!!!

Have been to the office twice. They have cut my meds. And refuse to great me because I will not take the shots. Ive had them done they don't work.

professionalism, excellent technique, inclusion of family, relief /pain control for my family member

The title says it all. From reception to procedure to discharge, all staff and Dr Martucci so excellent! Thank you.

My Best Friend Through this pain

Dr Martucci has even my doctor for nearly 10 yrs. he is the best there is. He is kind an listens to your needs. The only thing I dislike is the office staff. They can be unhelpful and rude