Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin D Mcdermott
Dr. Martin D Mcdermott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lupton, CO. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mcdermott is affiliated with Brighton Community Emergency Physicians. Dr. Mcdermott has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin D Mcdermott has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Martin D Mcdermott has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Martin D Mcdermott has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Dr.Mcdermott is a careing sympathetic humerious Dr.he takes time to listen to you and has always made time to see me when it is a last moment thing If only there were more Dr.s like him I want to thank you Dr.Mcdermott you have saved my life and given me a decent quality of life that i wouldnt have had.The Staff is great ecspecially Casey and Lori who i have known for over 20yrs..Thank you to each and everyone of you from Dr.Mcdermott to the receptionist..
Dr. Mcdermott, is a great doctor, He doesn't run you in and out like a lot of doctors . He spends time with you , listens to you and if he doesn't have an answer he says we will find out together. He will even get you started right there in the office with the computer. He has a great bedside attitude. He is very funny at times , when your scared, not feeling well, he will say something that gets a laugh out of you. Best doctor to go to when your sick. And just for check ups. He is a good christian man.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mcdermott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
United States Air Force Base Hospital
Dr. Martin D Mcdermott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMartin Mcdermott Family Practice, 327 Park Ave, Fort Lupton, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin D Mcdermott in this video.
Dr. Martin D Mcdermott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lupton, CO.