Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin F Mcgough
Dr. Martin F Mcgough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcgough is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Mcgough has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin F Mcgough has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Martin F Mcgough has the following 16 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Stress Testing
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Martin F Mcgough has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Mcgough is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Martin F Mcgough accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAcademic Cardiology Associates, 1701 South Blvd E Ste 390, Rochester Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin F Mcgough in this video.
Dr. Martin F Mcgough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.