Dr. Martin Michalewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Michalewski?

Can't find words to express my gratitude !

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

I had problems with uterus , bleeding and bladder problems for 6years, been advise by other doctors to have open abdominal procedure requiring up to 1 wk hospital stay and 1-3 months recovery and possibly need for more then one surgery . My husband is a ObGyn doctor, he asked around and told me that all his drs friends from different hospitals told him that I need to see Dr. Michalewski, as he is most experienced Urogynecologist in the state of Nj, my husband also said he asked Intuitive Surgical DaVinci Robot people and been told according to their data Dr Michalewski is the highest volume urogynecological procedures provider in the Tri-State Area. So I went to see him for a third opinion at this point. To make long story short I was very impressed with his professionalism, knowledge, bedside manner, and his busy yet very patient friendly and smooth office operation (very nice and knowledgable support stuff from receptionist , nurses to office manager to nurse practitioner). I was quickly guided tru all necessary testing , labs, imaging studies, given all pamphlets and explanations (I was even shown my problems on the computer animation ) and had my surgical procedure done as outpatient , done by laparoscopic robot to address uterus and vaginal access to fix bladder. I was home the very same day and I was walking my dogs the next day just as I always do. My husband and i are very happy, there was almost no interruption to our daily routines, I was back to work in a week as promised. I can only recommend dr Martin Michalewski 110% and I am so happy I did not have to go to the NYC as some recommended previously , as getting excellent care close to home is so much more convenient! Very very happy ! Would Most highly recommend !!!

Best female urological specialist

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Had superb outcome of my surgery. The only wish I should have that done it much sooner, my life quality is sooo much better ! Thank You Doctor! God bless your hands!

Most highly recommended doctor in his speciality. Excellent outcomes and highest patient satisfaction. Very friendly staff

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Best Doctor you can find!!!!

Mrs

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Best doctor money can buy. He will give you options and will be tru to his word when promises to fix your problems. Could not be happier with my outcome. Recommend in a heartbeat!

I am a new women!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Trustworthy expert in female problems. Compassionate and easy to talk. Explains everything in simple terms and provides outstanding treatment results. Could not been more happier with my outcomes, the only regreat I have is that I suffered for so long before being able to find somebody who can help me, unlike many doctors I seen before who told me nothing can be done. Don't ever believe that, get second opinion from someone who knows better. Everything and can be done!

Posted on November 10th, 2015

The office staff are wonderful.

Excellence

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Had the best experience with Dr. Michalewski . He made me feel comfortable at my appointment . He took time to explain everything to me - even when I had one more question . The staff was accommodating to my busy schedule . I highly recommend Dr. Martin Michalewski for your next appointment .

vervy good doctor!

Best experience ever!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Excellent experience, from first visit to post-op. Although there was a wait for testing, it was well worth it! Dr Michaewski gave me my life back, my incontinence issues have been completely resolved with only 1 week of recovery. The staff in this office is one of the most compassionate and efficient staff I have ever encountered. I highly recommend Dr Michalewski to any woman with pelvic issues.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I had urine leaking for many years, none of the doctors I seen seem to have any idea what to do about it and kind of dismissed my complaints. Finally I met dr.Michaleski and after he examined me he said he can repair my bladder and stop it from leaking with 15 min outpatient procedure done under sedation without general anesthesia ! (And general anesthesia was my big concern as I have other medical conditions. ) We did just that and today I am leak free. I can do any exercise I want, cough, sneeze , jump, anything without fear and embarrassment of being wet. Thank you soooo much for making me a new women.!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I had Rectocele for 8 hrs and was misdiagnosed by many doctors. I finally found Dr Michaelewski and he diagnosed me right away and scheduled surgery. My surgery went great. I had a rectocele repair and a hysterectomy. I felt great 5 days after which was important because I have 3 children and needed to be able to take care of them, and didn't have a lot of down time. His staff is amazing. They are so helpful, kind and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr Michaelewski.