Have you seen Dr. Martin P Michalewski?

Very happy with results !

Efficient , polite, nice and professional doctor that gets right to the center of the problems and offers best options and solutions. Delivers results as promised. Most highly recommended!

Best of the Best !

I got his name from a doctor from Jersey Shore Hospital, who said go there to Monmouth and see only dr. M, even though it's our competing hospital system that's where I would send my mother! I feel very lucky to been able to see him and had my surgery done. Results were amazing just as promised! Very grateful !

Most caring doctor with blessed hands

He came all the way from NJ to Florida to do my surgery since my insurance doesn't work up north. I would not let anybody else touch me. I trust only him. Nicest and most experienced doctor you can find. Now my incontinence is repaired and I am happy women again. I will start exercising soon, swim in the ocean and not be imbaressed to have accidents when on the beach. Thank you doctor ! :))

Jane F

Could not be more happier, patient, companionate physician with hands and heart of gold. Dr. Michaelewski gave me me new life! After suffering for many years now I can do anything without embarrassing problems . Thank You Doctor!

Can't find words to express my gratitude !

I had problems with uterus , bleeding and bladder problems for 6years, been advise by other doctors to have open abdominal procedure requiring up to 1 wk hospital stay and 1-3 months recovery and possibly need for more then one surgery . My husband is a ObGyn doctor, he asked around and told me that all his drs friends from different hospitals told him that I need to see Dr. Michalewski, as he is most experienced Urogynecologist in the state of Nj, my husband also said he asked Intuitive Surgical DaVinci Robot people and been told according to their data Dr Michalewski is the highest volume urogynecological procedures provider in the Tri-State Area. So I went to see him for a third opinion at this point. To make long story short I was very impressed with his professionalism, knowledge, bedside manner, and his busy yet very patient friendly and smooth office operation (very nice and knowledgable support stuff from receptionist , nurses to office manager to nurse practitioner). I was quickly guided tru all necessary testing , labs, imaging studies, given all pamphlets and explanations (I was even shown my problems on the computer animation ) and had my surgical procedure done as outpatient , done by laparoscopic robot to address uterus and vaginal access to fix bladder. I was home the very same day and I was walking my dogs the next day just as I always do. My husband and i are very happy, there was almost no interruption to our daily routines, I was back to work in a week as promised. I can only recommend dr Martin Michalewski 110% and I am so happy I did not have to go to the NYC as some recommended previously , as getting excellent care close to home is so much more convenient! Very very happy ! Would Most highly recommend !!!

Best female urological specialist

Had superb outcome of my surgery. The only wish I should have that done it much sooner, my life quality is sooo much better ! Thank You Doctor! God bless your hands!

Most highly recommended doctor in his speciality. Excellent outcomes and highest patient satisfaction. Very friendly staff

Best Doctor you can find!!!!

Mrs

Best doctor money can buy. He will give you options and will be tru to his word when promises to fix your problems. Could not be happier with my outcome. Recommend in a heartbeat!

I am a new women!

Trustworthy expert in female problems. Compassionate and easy to talk. Explains everything in simple terms and provides outstanding treatment results. Could not been more happier with my outcomes, the only regreat I have is that I suffered for so long before being able to find somebody who can help me, unlike many doctors I seen before who told me nothing can be done. Don't ever believe that, get second opinion from someone who knows better. Everything and can be done!

The office staff are wonderful.

vervy good doctor!

Dr. Martin P Michalewski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Deerfield Beach, FL.