Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin Monahan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Martin Monahan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
Dr. Monohan was my doctor for 35 years. I could have told him anything. I am sure that he will be missed by so many. His right hand lady for so many years . Betty Gayle, oh I thought she was great. She never one time forgot about a request I had made, scrip that needed filling, whatever. I could call his office and say I am sick, with broncitis, urinary tract, whatever and he would call me something in. He never wanted the office visit money, he cared about his patients. When he walks in the room, first thing he says is Good morning,afternoon. And he listens. I wish he was just starting his practice. No I don't he deserves to retire, he has served his people above and beyond. I wish you the very best Dr. Monohan, so many could learn from your unselfish ways,
Dr. Monahan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johnston Memorial Hospital
Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Smyth County Comm Hosp
Johnson City Medical Ctr
Indian Path Medical Center
Johnson City Specialty Hospital
Johnson County Community Hospital
Russell County Medical Center
Dickenson County Medical Center
42 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions322 Valley St NE, Abingdon, VA
Dr. Martin Monahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abingdon, VA.