Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin T Noonan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Martin T Noonan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
I had always been very happy at this practice up until the last few years. Now when you call for an appointment, it can be a week or more before they can fit you in and then at least an hour in the waiting room. Once you are seen, the doctor does spend time with you, but never returns a phone call when needed. I think the practice has grown too big. Unfortunately I will be looking for a new doctor.
if you want a doctor that DOES NOT listen to you then hes the guy to see battled diabetes for several years put me on meds that did not lower my A1C or daily blood sugars advised him of this every 3 months for years had some testing done for other problems he NEVER called me with the results my A1C when i left his practice was 11.3 and my daily blood sugars were between 239-269 i have since left that practice and within 9 months my A1C is 6.7 my blood sugars are 88-110 PLUS i have lost 26 lbs those are the results of a doctor that LISTENS TO YOU all of the meds he put me on promoted weight gain he also put me on insulin in error ugh but now all of my meds have been changed and those are the results of a GREAT doctor NOT NOONAN if course
Great doc. My only complaint as that he never ever returns phone calls. Even when they are very important. Only other complaint is I wish they drew blood at office as it is always go there for the visit and then several other places for any other testing. But overall great doc, nice staff. Waiting at times can be lengthy as they double book. But wouldn't change docs!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Noonan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1990
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Martin T Noonan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTripodi & Noonan Mds, 1101 Erie Blvd E Ste 201, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Martin T Noonan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.