Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr Martin Gallagher has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Chiropractic Medicine
Dr Martin Gallagher has the following 14 expertise
- Environmental Illness
- Family Planning
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr Martin Gallagher has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr Martin Gallagher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 124
I had seen numerous doctors, both locally and out of state, but none of them could help me; they were all baffled by my confusing array of symptoms and tried to convince me that it was all in my head. Dr. Gallagher was different. He actually listened to me and, after a thorough workup, was able to diagnose me with Lyme and chemical/environmental sensitivities. When I first came to him, I was effectively disabled. His treatment has given me my life back.
After being diagnosed with cancer I was not comfortable with simply doing chemotherapy and radiation. I felt there was more that I could do to win my battle, and I met with Dr Gallagher to come up with a plan. I immediately trusted his methods and was impressed with the way he genuinely cared about my personal health concerns. He was easy to talk to, and he was always very prompt in getting back to me when I had any questions. His staff was very supportive, knowledgeable, and professional.
38 Years Experience
The University Of Health And Sciences
Graduated in 2002
West Virginia University School Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedical Wellness Associates, 6402 State Route 30, Jeannette, PA
Dr Martin Gallagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jeannette, PA.