• 3rd Party Reviews

10 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr Martin Gallagher?

Confidence and informative.

Dr. Gallagher provides a very positive and knowledgeable presence. I am very confident in his testing procedures and providing recommendations to resolve the issues at hand.

best doctor around

I've tried a lot of doctors over the years due to different sport injuries and wasn't getting the results i wanted until i met Dr. Gallagher and his staff. i highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

best doctor around

Dr. Gallagher gave me my life back

I had seen numerous doctors, both locally and out of state, but none of them could help me; they were all baffled by my confusing array of symptoms and tried to convince me that it was all in my head. Dr. Gallagher was different. He actually listened to me and, after a thorough workup, was able to diagnose me with Lyme and chemical/environmental sensitivities. When I first came to him, I was effectively disabled. His treatment has given me my life back.

Health Care You Can Trust

After being diagnosed with cancer I was not comfortable with simply doing chemotherapy and radiation. I felt there was more that I could do to win my battle, and I met with Dr Gallagher to come up with a plan. I immediately trusted his methods and was impressed with the way he genuinely cared about my personal health concerns. He was easy to talk to, and he was always very prompt in getting back to me when I had any questions. His staff was very supportive, knowledgeable, and professional.

I have been a patient for many many years,

He is a great doctor, and a wonderful person.

Quality care

Dr. Gallagher and his staff go to great lengths to address all of your concerns and make your health a priority. You never feel like you are simply viewed as a diagnosis, but as a person with individual needs. In my experience, I have seen great improvements to my health, and Dr. Gallagher has provided alternatives that have benefited my health in ways traditional medicine has not.

he listens and explains.

very friendly and informative. fun nurses too !

Highly confident

I highly trust and am highly confident in Dr. Gallagher's decision making regarding my treatment. Additionally, it is apparent that the other patients I talk to, and spend time with, are very confident in this aspect, as well.

Blame game

Many years ago got a chiropractic adjustment and got a 2 year headache. He even tried to blame the fillings in my teeth for the problem. Now no one touches my neck for a low back issue. Been many years still have the same fillings in my teeth but no headache:)

Zero results!

Spent thousands of dollars and zero results! The PRP was ineffective and numerous injections done , no ultrasound or fluoroscopy used.

Poor chelation mix

I understand that the mixtures have to be made by the staff. this mix used by this center is very weak and for $150 a treatment...i would refer you to drinking more water than going to this center for chelation. The water will do you more good and its cheaper. I give it two stars because the staff is nice.