Have you seen Dr. Martin P Jones Jr?

Waste of time, he thinks he is God

If you are desirous of a doc that walks on water and parted the red sea then this is the doc for you. We all want the best care for our children. My Daughter has been dealing with some issues with scoliosis and it affects her hips and her quality of life. This doc was arrogant and dismissive and stated something like " You're 24, what could possibly be wrong with you". He was of no help whatsoever and offhandedly suggested an MRI. I work hard for my money and specialist co-pays are expensive. It is obvious he is only interested in helping you if it involves expensive surgeries. And I also loathe arrogance, I care not how many letters follow your name. This doc was a waste of money and valuable time.

Dr. Jones is trustworthy and God fearing. He was the answer to my 77 year old mom's prayers. He made accurate diagnosis and sent her to the pain clinic for the correct procedure and she was back to herself in no time. Thanks Dr. Jones.

New patient

Best Experience Yet

I had been victim to back pain for 6 and a half years but no longer. Dr. Jones was able to help me and gave me the confidence that I needed when others doctors could not. Three weeks later I have little to no pain!! Great Choice!

Honest, Skilled, and Kind

Really great doctor. Helped me when other doctors said there was no answer to my back issues! I no longer need medicine and can walk and work effortlessly. Great Experience.

I have had 4 back surgeries by Dr. Jones over the last 12 years.

Dr.Jones is a good Docter. He's kind an understanding

Spent 15 minutes talking with Dr. Jones about herniated disc and an epidural. We scheduled one but later I found out it was through the hospital and they charge a lot more than an out-patient clinic. Be sure to ask for out-patient clinic for epidural. He also said I had 75% range of motion which caused my short term insurance to deny my claim. How he determined that without any examination is beyond me?

The quality of my life had diminished considerably due to disc degeneration in my neck. It took me some time to decide to have surgery, Dr. Jones gave me back my life! I feel like the dark cloud lifted two weeks after surgery. Don't wait like I did. You can trust Dr. Jones, he will get you fixed!

Bravo

Did a absolutely superb job, the kind of doc I've been waiting for

Unbelievable Doc

Exceptional doc, bedside it's very personal yet straight forward, he goes the extra mile to insure your well being. I have recommended this doc to may ppl and they actually called me to thank me for recommending the answer to their prayers. Wouldn't trust anyone but him.

My first impression of this dr was horrible. I felt he was in a rush and bypassed several important matters that needed attention. I will not see him nor will I ever recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Martin P Jones Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.

Dr. Martin P Jones Jr Is this you?