Dr. Martin Paisner Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martin Paisner?

Frightening he has a medical license

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I would have given him zero stars if I could have. I am amazed that this Dr is still legally working. He is the most revolting excuse of a human being I have ever met and he's in healthcare?!?!?! He's disgustingly rude, shows no compassion, doesn't listen or ask questions of his patients and drugs them until they're unsure whether it's afternoon or morning. He performs Psychiatry like it's the 1940's. My life would be richer if I had never come into contact with this creature.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

This "doctor" is so unprofessional. He never return phone calls and never keep you updated on the status of your loved one. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone!! He's also so quick to prescribe medication that is not even needed. I don't understand how or why he has a license to be a doctor. VERY BAD!!!!!!!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

most unprofessional and discourteous doctor I've ever had the unfortunate experience of having.

THE DEVIL IS AMONG US !

Posted on May 26th, 2011

DR PAISNER IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL MAN I HAVE EVER MET. He never once spoke to me and my spouse about are child condition. he had our child so drug up that our child was a walking zombie. he is rude, cold hearted, un very uncareing to his patients. it took us awhile to remove her from chicago lakeshore hospital. but im so glad that we did. our child is in a professional hospital with careing and loving doctors

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Easily the worst, most poorly mannered psych in Chicago.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

It's terrifying to me that this man has a medical license. He was coercive, rude and unprofessional. My experience with his was nothing less than horrific and I will be filing a complaint.

A great doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

I've seen a few psychiatrists. None even approached Dr Paisner in terms of professional acumen or compassion. I am deeply grateful for his help.

As good as it gets

Posted on August 10th, 2009

Professional, care unmatched by other psychiatrists. Compassionate and knowledgeable, he discusses treatment options carefully, defining objectives and outcomes very frankly. Dr Paisner answers questions in a forthright manner, without equivocation or condescension. A superb practioner.

Posted on September 15th, 2017