Dr. Martin G Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin G Paul?

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Paul has a kind professional demeanor that put me at ease during the stressful pre- surgery phase. He spent time to ensure that all my questions were answered. His pre-op and post-op office staff support is easily reached, and so is Dr. Paul for any concerns throughout the process. My gallbladder was removed, and 3 days after surgery I felt like I could go back to work, amazing.

Experienced

Did the laparoscopic hernia repair in less time than most. Saved me some money in the process. That was an unexpected surprise - a good one at that!. . He is a talented surgeon who appeared to be genuinely concerned.

Rating regarding my surgery in April 2016 by Dr. Paul

Superb surgeon; caring, attentive, skilled. I particularly appreciated meeting each member of his surgical team prior to the surgery. Follow-through was excellent.

Compassion

Dr. Paul is wonderful. Very caring, thorough, and most of all extremely compassionate.

Brillant Surgeon

Dr Martin Paul is an incredibly caring and skilful surgeon and if you are in need of a surgeon on the DMV area I would urge you to seek out Dr Paul. His optimism about the positive outcomes also puts you at ease. I was in bad shape with an ileostomy and 14" square ventral hernia and with the assistance of plastic surgeon Dr Rao he has literally given me my life back. I cannot find enough words to recommend Dr Paul. 5 stars all round and more. The only downside is that my wife has fallen in love with him due to his consistent glowing manner. He is AWESOME.

My surgery experience was excellent overall. I would highly recommend Dr. Paul to anyone.

Most respect.

Dr. Paul operated on me for for colon resection in 2005. The operation changed my life. The results were amazing. When I needed a partial right side colectomy, I flew all the way back to DC to have doctor Paul do the operation. Again, the results were wonderful. I have the utmost respect for judgement, surgical skills, attention to detail and his commitment to excellence.

Mother of Lori Leasure

The most fabulous surgeon. Operated on my daughter for a tumor next to the appendix. Lapriscopic and done in an amazing half hour to remove t the appendix and tumor. Doctor Paul was reassuring all the time that it would most likely be benign but waiting for pathology for 6 days was very difficult. Doctor Paul texted my daughter several times to reassure her and put pressure on the pathologist to get her sample read. Finally we got the good news that it was benign. I would travel any distance to have this caring excellent surgeon to care for me. He is truly the BEST!

I will forever be grateful to Dr. Martin G. Paul -- HE IS THE BEST.

Upon meeting Dr. Paul for the first time after scheduling colon cancer surgery I knew I had nothing to worry about. He explained everything to me and I knew I had the best surgeon and I knew the outcome would be just what I wanted. And it was. I wanted to leave the hospital after the 2nd day because I felt fine. Upon arriving home the 3rd day I could not believe I had major surgery. After surgery he assured me that all appeared to be fine and at a later date gave me great news that I would not need chemo-therapy -- just some follow-up to make sure. That was over 3 years ago and I am doing well. Dr. Paul is not only a brillant surgeon; he is a very special doctor who cares very much about his patients.

Awesome

Dr. Paul is one of the best surgeons out there. Highly qualified. He is friendly and explained everything to me for my hernia operation. I felt I was in good hands. I can't imagine going with anyone else.

Excellent Experience

Dr. Paul removed my gall bladder with a simplicity & ease that was as close to perfect as one could reasonably expect. No visible scars whatever. I would recommend him with no hesitation at all.

Bad surgeon