Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Plotkin MD
Dr. Martin Plotkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Charles, IL, with another office in Saint Charles, IL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Plotkin has 2 locations
2075 Foxfield Rd
Saint Charles, IL 60174
Dr. Martin Plotkin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Martin Plotkin has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Martin Plotkin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Martin Plotkin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Martin Plotkin's office for more information.
1121 Thoroughbred Cir Saint Charles, IL : (630) 587-4338
2075 Foxfield Rd Saint Charles, IL 60174
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin Plotkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, IL.