Dr. Martin Quiroga Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Martin Quiroga?

Best Surgery I have ever Had!!!!

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I can honestly say he saved my life! & yes I mean it ! I had the worst life threatening infection ever & he not only got rid of it but he has also become my New Dr/Surgeon & A good caring & loving one at that! I just had another surgery yesterday & was beyond scared but he made me comfortable & took very good care of me , I even called his office with questions & he physically got on the phone to anwser them for me & to make sure I was doing ok. Not only is he great but his staff is also amazing! Nicolle goes beyond to make everyone feel like family & her job is not easy I have seen her goto work firsthand & she is amazing! The nurses are also living & caring & silly too ,I will never stop seeking him or his office and I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone! Thanks Dr Q for making me feel better & Taking such great care of me and I just memorized your last name 😁

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Awesome Doctor Q as well as staff! So happy I went there! Changed my life.

good guy, guy place

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Good guy, like him a lot

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Best dr ever.. vary forward and upfront. Great paient care

Posted on September 17th, 2013

This doctor attempts to dominate every visit with him. His staff improperly handles messages given to them in a very unsatisfactory manner. This doctor performed surgery on me and after two office visits he vanished from two different offices and left no forwarding information. To leave a patient in distress after performing surgery and vanishing from the offices I am aware of is only precluded by ignorance. This doctor needs to be stopped!

Not very well staffed

Posted on July 16th, 2013

The doctor seems to know what he is doing with a new device (stimulator) however after speaking to his staff, they do not seem to follow through with proper messages to the doctor. For this reason I am suspending my affiliation as a patient with this doctor. After several messages to his staff, those messages were not properly translated to the doctor. Further, Dr. Quiroga should re-locate his Flint offices. This current location is in a not so good location.

Great Doc!

Posted on March 11th, 2010

This doctor was very friendly and knowledgable about my health problems. I was provided excellent medical care and fully recovered post operatively in a fast and issue-free manner.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017