Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin R Goldberg has 2 locations
1201 Alhambra Blvd Ste 410
Sacramento, CA 95816
Book Online Now
Dr. Martin R Goldberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Martin R Goldberg has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Martin R Goldberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin R Goldberg - Posted on September 13th, 2013
Dr. Goldberg treats you as a body not a person. That would be OK if he was a mechanic and I was a machine. He is curt, terse and seems to have no time to listen. He simply does not seem to care. I am at the end of my treatment with him, so I am afraid of mentioning my name. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I have never been treated so poorly.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin R Goldberg - Posted on February 8th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin R Goldberg - Posted on November 16th, 2011
Dr. Goldberg is the best.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin R Goldberg - Posted on April 7th, 2011
I had four hand surgeries with Dr. Goldberg. The man is an artist. I had bilateral carpal tunnel releases and bilateral thumb joint replacements. My results were fabulous and almost invisible scaring. He is busy and concise. I brought a list and we went over my questions. Should I need further hand surgery/treatment I would not hestiate to treat with Dr. Goldberg again. He changed my life for the better. I went from chronic pain for years to none. Thank you forever.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Martin R Goldberg - Posted on November 17th, 2009
Dr. Goldberg did an OUTSTANDING job of re-constructing my thumb joint that was extremely painful due to arthritis. I am anxious to have the left thumb done and look forward to another excellent outcome. I highly recommend him for his skill and expertise in correcting hand problems. If there is any problem encountered in obtaining an appointment it is because he is in such demand, and he took all the time I needed in understanding his recommendations during my appointments and follow-up post-surgical visits.
46 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1972
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Martin R Goldberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Dr. Martin R Goldberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.