Dr. Martin R Goldberg Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martin R Goldberg?

Dr. Goldberg treats you as a body not a person. That would be OK if he was a mechanic and I was a machine. He is curt, terse and seems to have no time to listen. He simply does not seem to care. I am at the end of my treatment with him, so I am afraid of mentioning my name. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I have never been treated so poorly.

He is suppose to be a good surgeon. I definitely would NOT recommend him. Very disappointed with results of my wrist surgery. I went to another dr. for 2nd surgery. Maybe he was busy and rushed through my surgery like the he did the office visits.

Excellent hand surgeon. He did not jump directly to surgery, but tried lesser remedies first. Only accepts Worker's Comp cases, so after coming to trust him, he could not treat subsequent non-Worker's Comp hand injuries. That is a major disappointment.

Dr. Goldberg is the best.

I had four hand surgeries with Dr. Goldberg. The man is an artist. I had bilateral carpal tunnel releases and bilateral thumb joint replacements. My results were fabulous and almost invisible scaring. He is busy and concise. I brought a list and we went over my questions. Should I need further hand surgery/treatment I would not hestiate to treat with Dr. Goldberg again. He changed my life for the better. I went from chronic pain for years to none. Thank you forever.

Excellent Results

Dr. Goldberg did an OUTSTANDING job of re-constructing my thumb joint that was extremely painful due to arthritis. I am anxious to have the left thumb done and look forward to another excellent outcome. I highly recommend him for his skill and expertise in correcting hand problems. If there is any problem encountered in obtaining an appointment it is because he is in such demand, and he took all the time I needed in understanding his recommendations during my appointments and follow-up post-surgical visits.

BEWARE

You will WAIT FOREVER, you will be treated RUDELY for the whole whopping TWO MINUTES he spends with you. His reports are inaccurate and biased. Once he has made up his mind, he wil NEVER admit he was WRONG .