Dr. Martin E Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin E Rosen?

Simply the Best

HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTER.I AM HAPPY .

Unethical and unprofessional

I have family history of both colon and gastric cancer. I saw Dr Rosen 3 weeks prior to my scheduled colonoscopy/Endoscopy date however on the day of the procedure I had to wait 3 hours as I was told that they were trying to obtain my Insurance to approve my colonoscopy & Endoscopy. Then the Doctor came to tell me that only my colonoscopy was approved. I personally called my insurance company and was told that the doctor never submitted a request for my endoscopy and the colonoscopy was called in on the same day of the procedure. Per the Insurance I am 100% covered for both test. This doctor is unethical because I am worried about my family hx of CA and he wants me to come back another time for the endoscopy so that means I have to go under sedation two seperate time. He is only looking out for his pocket money and does not care about his patient. This doctor is unethical and unprofessional.

Dr. Martin E Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.