Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin H Rubin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Went in there because we wanted to get checked for lymphoma, he new nothing about the disease, could not explain any symptoms she was having, did not believe anything we said regarding research we have done. All this doctor knows how to do is treat a sinus infection. Do not go to him if you are worried about anything more serious than that
40 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Martin H Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMartin H Rubin Md, 2733 N Power Rd Ste 102, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Martin H Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.