Dr. Martin Salmon Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Martin Salmon?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

patient

Posted on November 8th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Salmon for about 5 years and he is the best doctor I've ever had treat me. I recommend him to anyone that needs long term treatment. Before I went to Dr. Salmon I suffered from chronic and severe pain from spinal degeneration and back surgery which caused me to have severe pain from nerve damage and R A. I could not get any relief from the pain, the degeneration is in my lower back and now in my neck Dr Salmon helps me to be almost painfree, and I recommend him to anyone that suffers from chronic pain...

Posted on March 11th, 2015