Dr. Martin J Stedman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Martin J Stedman?

superb

Wonderful doctor. Diagnosed and treated my problem when others could not.

The Very Best

I have been seeing Dr. Stedman for more than 20 years, generally for urological problems, and BPH. Over the past few years, I have had a number of problems with my ability to empty my bladder, with pain while urinating, etc. Dr. Stedman, in cooperation with my cardiologist, has spent many hours with me, both in his office and in hospital, trying to figure out what all is happening.He diagnosed my problems two separate times, for two separate specific renal problems. He has never rushed me, and has always taken the time to explain exactly what the problem is, how it may have begun, and how he was going to treat me for the problem(s).He is a brilliant doctor and a caring person, a rare combination these days.You cannot find a finer Urologist to help you if you need this kind of medical help.