Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Martin T Stein
Martin T Stein is a Doctor primarily located in Menlo Park, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Stein was my daughter's pediatrician. She is 28 years old now and remembers him well. He always listened to her and me, gave direction and was great at follow up. Two things I will always remember: he was the one who gave her her immunizations and he would kiss his finger and then press it on her forehead - a safe way for a doctor to show affection. He also knew when it was time for her to start seeing an Adolescent Specialist. We needed to move on because my daughter's age required a different focus. It worked out well but I still missed Dr Stein.
Martin T Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1300 Crane St, Menlo Park, CA
Take a minute to learn about Martin T Stein in this video.
Martin T Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menlo Park, CA.