Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin S Tamler has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have been seeing Dr. Tamler for years. He is kind, caring, professional,understanding, listens, lets you ask questions, returns phone calls and is just an all around amazing doctor! You can tell he LOVES his job and his patients! Thank you, Dr. Tamler! Please don't ever retire! :) I wouldn't be able to find someone to replace him and I wouldn't want to try! He is truly the best around! See him if you can! Can't say enough good things about him! His phone staff are also amazing, caring and professional! Love all of LMT!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tamler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Martin S Tamler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAssociates Of Internal Medical Pc, 44199 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin S Tamler in this video.
Dr. Martin S Tamler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.