The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Taormina
Dr. Martin Taormina, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, SC. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Taormina is affiliated with Piedmont Medical Center, Piedmont Health Services and Gaston Memorial Hospital. Dr. Taormina has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Taormina has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Martin Taormina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.