Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin A Taylor
Dr. Martin A Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center, Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock and Arkansas Heart Hospital. Dr. Taylor has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin A Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Taylor is awesome! He has been my OB for 6 years now. He has delivered both of my babies, and helped me thru the loss of a pregnancy. He is so easy to talk to, I have never been nervous around him or his staff. I can talk to Misty his nurse about anything, NOTHING is off the table when it comes to her. I would refer him to ANYONE!
My doctor retired at the beginning of my pregnancy and he recommended Dr Taylor. I LOVED my doctor so I was very disappointed until I visited Dr Taylor for the first time. He was amazing. He has gone way above and beyond this entire pregnancy for me. He answered all questions thoroughly and even returns my calls himself instead of having a nurse return them (I had to call after hours due to fever after delivery). I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and a better delivery. I delivered via csection due to previous pregnancy being Caesarian. I healed very quickly and the scar is so minimal. He's the best!
Dr. Taylor delivered my baby a year ago. HE was my obgyn and the entire time I was pregnant, he did everything possible to make the pregnancy was smooth sailing for me. I love him so much. I used him because my best friend and my cousin used him. I love,love, love him. I cannot express how much I appreciate him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Martin A Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSerenity Health Center For Women, 500 S University Ave Ste 316, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Martin A Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.