Dr. Martin Thai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Thai?

Posted on June 29th, 2016

His "nurse" fails to listen to your needs if there is a follow up problem, so often times you go partially/incorrectly treated. Consequently you must come in for an appt. The fact that his staff must send him a message with your issues very often loses the info that NEEDS to be conveyed.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Effective pain doctor. Fine initial evaluation. Excellent Knowledge

A true review of a wonderful Dr. and man

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I have been with dr Thai for years he has always put my needs as his priority. He sees all his patients himself, no nurse practitioner, no other dr, always Dr Thai. He knows all his patients and their stories. He truly cares about his patients and their needs. He believes in treating the cause of pain, along with helping ease it. I would not function without his help. See him you will not be disapointed unless you are just trying to get meds if thats the case go somewhere else.

A Dr. that actually listens.

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Billing procedures and other technicalities take a back seat compared to how you are treated by your Dr. Does he make you part of your own treatment, did he attempt conservative measures prior to, was he correct, what did he do if he wasn't? Dr. Thai told me where he was going each time with either the procedures and medication and what he projected to see. He would go so far to explain what he would expect to happen over the next few months. He doesn't act like he knows everything, and he involves you in the problem solving.

Pain Relieved

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

Dr. Thai was very responsive to my pain complaints. He tried some diagnostic procedures first. Then he homed in an approach that worked very well for me. He was informative and polite. I would definitely recommend him.

Would not return

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I saw Dr. Thai for a spinal epidural. My ortho recommended him and he came across as a nice person. But I had poor experience for several reasons. First of all, Dr. Thai did not warn me of any negative side effects to the procedure. When I experienced multiple negative side effects, it was a challenge to get any follow up information from him or his nurse. Secondly, I was disappointed with their billing practices. Before the procedure, I was informed that my insurance copay would be between $100-$200. After the procedure, I received a bill for over $5,000. When I called their billing department to discuss, I was routinely handed off to other people, calls not returned, etc. I found their billing borderline unethical. I wanted to like Dr. Thai, but I would not return after my experience.

Top of the List

Posted on July 12th, 2012

The Dr and his staff are very caring and professional. I have never waited longer than 10 mins to see the Doctor. He has a great concern for your situation and explains in terminology that can be understood. I have had to see a lot of Doctors in my life time and wish that at least half of them would have had the bed side trait for their patients that this Doctor has. Right now I go to 3 Doctors that come under this umbrella of traits.

Worse office staff ever!, Dr Thai

Posted on December 9th, 2011

The office staff has no clue as to what's going on. They are uncaring and will give any reason as to why they make mistakes. This disorientation I'm sure comes from the top, down. I question the abilities and would not go there again, after my necessary treatments.

Sweet and Caring

Posted on July 21st, 2010

I truely liked his bed side manner. He truely cares about you as a person, and does not treat you as $ figure. His staff was very friendly and it was easy to get an appointment. The only negative comment I have is that they did not explain the billing process for the procedure, and I was shocked when I got my bill.

Posted on May 9th, 2017