Dr. Martin Ton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Ton?

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I have have had 2 injections and had relief after each but disappointed that Dr. Ton does not come in after the procedure to check on how the patient is doing or any follow up instructions. After my first procedure my pharmacy called me the next day to say I had a Rx ordered by the doctor but he did not tell me he was going to order any. It is very difficult to reach the office as the answering machine always picks up and return calls are slow to come.

God Sent

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr Ton is a God sent 🙏🏾His entire Staff is very professional yet personal! He gave me hope when no one else could! He takes time to explain your problems and how he is going to Help you. I have had my Nerve endings Burned & my Pain has lessened. My only complaint is that it's hard to get through on the telephone ☎️. I know that are busy But BUT if the telephone service was more efficient the Office would be Perfect ‼️Satisfied Patient 💯

the best

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Very comfortable atmosphere and caring team members. Dr. Ton listens and explains as much as needed. Never in a hurry. Love these people.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

This office is always pleasant, very knowledgeable about your needs, and Dr Ton always gives your options for different treatments. No long waits for getting appointments.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Excellent care, appointments available, he is straightforward.

Back Pain Relief

Posted on September 8th, 2015

I have had several epidural injections for lumbar pain performed by Dr Ton. He is quick and uses X-ray equipment for precision in locating the injection site. Each procedure has been effective. I highly recommend him.

Has been a life changing experience!

Posted on August 26th, 2015

An extremely competent and knowledgeable professional who is down to earth and friendly. He explains why and how procedures will be performed and gives a concise brief on the expected outcome. His staff create an office experience like visiting old friends. I would recommend Doctor Ton to Friends and Foes alike. even

Hurtin' persin'

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I see Dr. Ton for epidural steroid injections in my spine. I have three locations of injury/disease. I give him and his staff the highest grades. He is nice and gets right to work on what he does. His staff is genuinely warm and seemingly concerned for my comfort. My treatment involves assistance to the doctor who is excellent at what she does and very nice. The practice is better than a hospital because it's got the requisite equipment but the group including doctor and staff make you feel important and not the next piece of meat necessary evil like hospitals can be. The injections have worked very well. They don't cure but they provide many months of relief without any addicting pain medicine. I can't think of an issue to gripe about. Excellent practice and service.

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I have had two cervical ESI's at Dr Tons office. I was so nervous and basically terrified. Dr Ton and his fabulous staff were instrumental in making me feel at ease. They were so understanding and compassionate. Dr Ton answered all my questions and explained the procedure. The office and procedure rooms were spotless. The entire staff including the front desk were courteous and professional. This was the best experience I have ever had at any medical office. I highly recommend Dr Ton and his staff.

As good as it gets!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I saw Dr. Ton for nerve blocks and he and his entire staff were very friendly and courteous to my husband and I. He is willing to help and will answer all your questions and explain your treatment options. I have never been to a pain specialist like this! I highly reccomend Dr. Ton!

Posted on October 12th, 2017