Dr. Martin S Topiel Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Martin S Topiel?

took his time with my Father and gave a thorough physical examination. Explained that he (the Doctor) is going to see the results in the peatry dishes of the biopsy and then get with Dr. sztyman, my Father's lung Dr., and come up with the treatment best suited for my Father to control and possibly cure the virus and bacteria in his lungs. I feel this is an excellent decision on both Dr.s parts because they are working hand in hand and together to successfully cure (or controll) my Father's health issue that we are so concerned about. He also spoke in terms I (my Father's daughter) could understand and answered any questions we had and asked if we understood all he told us. Thank You all you good Dr.'s out there. Remember that kindness, humor, and warmth is a big part of healing the sick people who come see you and are afraid and need you. God bless the hands that need help, and God bless the hands that help them.

COPD