2.9

Neutral

My baby was put in a constant pain and was crying for over 1 hr

I met this doctor for the first time to have my 6-day old baby circumcised and the experience was very traumatic and painful to my baby and myself. I had called a 911 emergency in the middle of the process because the doctor was constantly looking for a tool while he was in the middle of the process and sending the assistant to look for the right tool and the process took him over 1-hr and my baby was continuously crying throughout. He had once tried to cut my baby's foreskin with a scissor without a sharp blade.

He was great with my kids but when it came to myself that was another story. At first it was ok although there was no progress with my injury but soon his bedside manners changed. He started having an attitude telling me I didn't know what pain was. That was the end of him being my or my childrens doctor.

Good Dr for Large Family

Ive been treated by Dr Martin for over a year. As a husband and father of 6 active kids I have been blessed to have him as my treating professional. He takes an appropriate amount of time, is empathetic, and discerning. From treating our 2 months premature daughter to the normal coughs colds etc. He is professional caring and importantly a good physician. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Hans M Vatheuer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bothell, WA.