Dr. Martin Wall Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Martin Wall?

Great experience

Posted on March 16th, 2017

He was on-time, polite and when I had to call for a follow-up, they helped me right away.

Mr.

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Don't know why there are negative posts here??? I found Dr. Wall to be interested in me and we had a very pleasant chat. What is that old saying? "If you want a friend, be a friend.

Indifferent

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Wall displayed a level of indifference that was surprising. Didn't seem to have any real care or concern with my concerns. Just shrugged it off as unimportant. Now finally going to try a different doctor in a different practice. Would not recommend Dr. Wall under any circumstance.

Greenlight Procedure

Posted on July 10th, 2016

I had a greenlight laser procedure. I experienced no increase in flowrate following the procedure, so I am still not sure if the procedure was done correctly or not. I had one acute retention episode before the procedure and none following it, so maybe it helped there. Also, I did not end up with retrograde ejaculation. Dr. Wall was friendly and talked to me at some length during my office visit before the procedure, but seemed to have no interest in following up afterwards (even though I didn't seem to be getting typical results). Both my office appointment and my surgery date were changed shortly beforehand. And it is almost impossible to get anyone in the office on the phone other than the main receptionist.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I was to be there at 8:30 a.m. and after I got there I sat for probably 30 minutes, before I asked what the hold up was. She said she would check. They put me into a small room, where I continued to wait for 20-30 mins. before the Dr. showed up and told me that he didn't check his schedule the night before, so he didn't know he had an appointment with me. I felt like he mocked me at times with sarcastic remarks, because I asked the same question a few times. I was very anxious regarding a kidney stone, and his comments didn't help.

Run away.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Please take care of yourself and do not even go to Washington Urology Associates.. I had an appointment at 1 pm. I would see Dr. Martin Wall at this location. I got a call at 12 pm telling me that there is an urgency and Dr. cannot see me at 1pm. Instead, he will see me if I can come by at 12pm. I am at work, busy with meetings. But I try to be understanding ( I have a lot of Drs in my family too) and tell them I will come by now. I leave in a rush to make it at 12pm. I go to the office. At the front bench, I tell them that I got a call telling me that I should come by now instead of 1pm. And they tell me that there is no emergency, Dr. is just having lunch. And I need to wait until 1 pm to see the Dr. When I tell them that I had to reschedule my meetings for this appoinment, they tell me to fill the paper forms, it will take time. You will be lucky if they acknowledge you. Find another doctor another place.

Not recommended

Posted on June 10th, 2014

If your looking for a good doctor, who's patient and will explain your diagnosis with you, Dr. Wall is not the one. He is hard to get in touch with even during critical times. Indifferent and terrible bedside manner. I would never go to this doctor! Wish we had known this before.

Posted on September 10th, 2013

He have a problem remembering details and gets confused easly, he doesn't know a lot about his trade what a wast

A Doctor who cares and understands

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Marty Wall for nearly 10 years, and have always had a positive experience with him and his staff of profressionals. After complications from a recent surgery, I contacted Dr. Wall's nurse to get some opinions and schedule an appointment. It was good to have a live operator answer the phone, then transfer the call to Marty's nurse. No waiting, no voicemail, no hassles. This has been my experience with Dr. Wall. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Wall to anyone I come in contact with.

Uncaring

Posted on August 18th, 2009

I went to Dr. Wall for pain in my scrotum which made it difficult to sit down. Obviously that was of great concern to me since it affected my ability to work. He listened unattentively to my statements regarding prior diagnosis and tests taken to see what possible sources existed for the pain, and dismissed out of hand, without explanation, all other possibilities for the pain that I gave. He then checked me for about 30 seconds. He stated he didn't see anything wrong, but that it was more often that not the case that he found nothing wrong and that the pain usually goes away by itself (in fact it did). I explained that my primary physician had prescribed a small dose of painkillers, and since that worked and I was able to sit down to work, I requested that he prescribe a very limited amount of that, or any other medication that could lessen the pain, then make a follow up appointment. He refused without explanation. I then asked him what I could do and he said to sit in a warm bath and that maybe that would help. In sum, although I can't speak to Dr. Wall's qualifications or competence, my opinion is that he really doesn't care about his patients, seems to know ahead of time that there is probably nothing physically wrong with the patient, and, thus, in most cases will tell the patient to sit in a warm bath. All in all its a good gig. So, if your tests don't show anything, based solely on my experience, perhaps you can save your money and time and take a warm bath.

Posted on July 13th, 2008

Dr. Wall was honest, resourceful, and diligent in treating my problem. I would see him again for treatment if the problem recurs, and I would recommend him to any friend who needs a urologist.

Posted on November 26th, 2017