Dr. Martin Wetzel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Martin Wetzel?

!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Martin wetzel better call dhhs and the state and tell them how bad he messed up not turning in my medical injuries to dhhs etc.thats alot of neglect and pain and suffering.along with your notes saying the physical abuse from parents need to be looked into.the reports for those have been on file.wetzel did nothing to help me.in top of that someone overdosed me and I had allergic reaction almost died

Joey greco neglected abuse by wetzel in 1998- 2000

Posted on November 11th, 2017

This wetzel has the biggest lawsuit coming .I've been on these streets and prison for 5 years in jail since 1999.waking from a coma barely able to function I had reaction to meds they gave me almost dieing rushed to er.my brain was bleeding frontal lobe injury bruising on brain.he failed to help me with resources to live and a home etc. I did not get help until 2010 and I was released on the street with abusive parents etc.wetzel wrote in my report I needed help with abuse from Mom and dad.he contributed for my pain and suffering for the last 18 years.he put me in straight jacket and padded rooms with lights off for hours and days.im exposing this jerk everyday of my life and hes being investigated.he did nothing for me but help me suffer to this day. Anybody who can help me please call me4027080752 Joey g here the world is about to hear the worst hospital stay and 18 years of abuse that wetzel caused and allowed to happen

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Extremely poor. Would not recommend him to anyone for any reason. Was more interested in getting you out of his office in 44 1/2 minutes and always knew if you had a balance on your account. Had no patient concerns or interest in helping. In fact...he doesn't even know the definition of "help". . He wears $500.00 suits and was a waste of our time and money. No glass in office so staff talk about patients in front of the waiting patients/parents. Picking him was one of the major mistakes I have made.....in fact...psychiatry is just money...that's it. Don't expect any answers...because you won't get any. If you have a hospitalized child...he only talks to you if and when it is convenient for him...not daily updates or intelligent planning. If you ask him to call you back...forget it. He is on a different level in life and parents are not worth his time. We spent $30,000 on hospital co-pays and uncovered expenses.....trust me...Insurance companies don't pay them because they know it is like throwing money over a bridge. I owe my son an apology for making him see him. .

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Wetzel was polite, showed genuine concern and did seemed rushed during my appointments with him. I have never had a doctor REALLY LISTEN to what I was reporting. When he was finished with his interview of me, which I considered comprehensive, he asked me if there was anything else that I thought he should know? I have never experienced a doctor so open to my information, which he fully regarded in my diagnosis.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Wetzel is personable, listens very carefully to what you have to say, and speaks to you as an equal. This is critical in an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment, particularly in psychiatry.

Posted on August 29th, 2011