Dr. Martin Willman Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Martin Willman?

Waiting time

Posted on December 15th, 2015

The waiting time was terrible. Was not call back to see Dr.Wilma for 2 in a half hours. When I finally left my duration for being there where 3 in a half hours. There excuse was people had emergency. Came back 3 days later for follow up ,and was the last one to be seen.I honestly think this was done intentionally. My gut feeling was the color of my skin.

Worst doctor I've ever had.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Don't listen,thinks he knows what you are feeling even better than you,he chooses for you ,he is just not the right person for this trade. The ladies at the desk are just dumb. They had our address wrong and kept sending us bills and finally we got a letter from the collection office saying we never sent a payment even though we tried several times to change the address they just kept on sending the bills somewhere else. The whole thing is just wrong. I don't know how can they still be in business,for nobody seems to know what they're doing. This is just my opinion that seems to be similar as a lot of other folks out there.

Thinks he is God.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Bad attitude with patients. Gets angry at almost anything.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Doesn't listen. Doesn't seem to know what he is doing.

One of the WORST decisions of my life!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Letting Dr. Willman treat my nasal fracture was one of the worst decisions I've ever made in my life. The results weren't pretty, however he promised they would improve with time. Well they didn't, instead they took a severe turn for the worse. As months passed and swelling fulling subsided, a sharp bony protrusion surfaced on my nose along with other defects worsening. Not only is there cosmetic problems, but the septum has to be fixed as well, as Dr. Willman left it severely out of place. Since this surgery, I've gone to two other plastic surgeons that were well researched, and they shuddered at his work. I've never heard a doctor refer to another doctor's work as they did regarding Dr. Willman's work on my face. My nasal bones were left in such a collapsed state, that I've had headaches everyday for two years. I've contacted an attorney to try to bring a malpractice case against Willman, but was told it would be too expensive to bring to trial for the potential payout. Dr. Willman's poor judgement as a physician has left me in left me in a fair bit of physical and mental pain for two years and counting. Dr. Willman also took it upon himself to remove a large amount of cartilage from my nose, in fact so much that numerous cartilage grafts will be required to return my nose to a condition where I will be able to breathe well again. After my insurance helps pay for the next surgery, I'll still be on the hook for almost $10k. He was a very nice man and made me feel comfortable in his office, but his work has caused me great pain. Do yourself a favor and avoid him at all costs!!!

Posted on December 30th, 2016