4.9

Have you seen Dr. Martin A Worrall?

Best Ophthalmologist In Tucson

Been seeing Dr. Worrall for four years will allow no other Doctor to treat me. Saved my vision, would not trust any other Doctor with my eyes.

Excellent physician!!

Diagnosed with macular degeneration I was referred to a retina specialist and after a few visits I was not satisfied with the care I was receiving. A doctor friend of mine referred me to Dr. Worrall saying he was the best retina specialist in the area. I must say I was not disappointed. Dr. Worrall's treatment of my macular degeneration has been excellent. He has time to discuss treatment options with me and always has a very friendly and caring attitude when i see him. For anyone looking for a retina specialist I cannot recommend Dr. Worrall more highly. His awards speak for themselves. I am convinced I could not find any physician better than Dr. Worrall.

Treats you like family

This is a guy who cares and who sacrifices. His patients love him and for good reason. Talk to people in the waiting room, every patient has a unique story... many of them involve nights or weekends in surgery. Others involve months of relief from months or years of injections... but, they all share a common theme... caring.

Dr. Worrall overall best physician in Tucson.

Dr. Worrall is such a joy to have as a doctor. He is as sharp as they come & he's a Believer in Jesus Christ. My friend & I even prayed for him & his children right in the office. GREAT sense of humor. I always get a good dose of laughter, which is the best medicine.

Very fast recovery

Have had both eyes operated on for the same problem. Dr. W's case involved no positioning, was relatively painless and had me back at work in a few days (even with an air bubble in my eye). With the other eye, performed a year prior, I was out of work for 3 weeks. Draw your own conclusions.

Unusual.

Kind, Blunt, and Right. You will be no doubt about his opinion. Expect to wait for a while.

Expert advice for a complex problem.

Dr. Martin A Worrall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.