Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin Yudovich has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
After over 18yrs with him he seems to have just given up. He no longer cares about what's really wrong with a patient and tries to move on as fast as he can without giving a proper diagnosis. I've been having pain for over 3 years and all he's ever done is prescribe Motrin for the pain. I became almost addicted to the pain killers because of the constant pain i was in. He still hasn't properly diagnosed me and refuses to do so. He used to be a great doctor but i no longer recommend him. Just like he does i too will move on as quick as i can to the next suitable doctor for me and my children.
I am a med student and stayed for a time with Dr Yudovich (who is currently the president of the Houston Pediatrics Society, a well-known physician)at his office to learn about pediatrics. An average of 150 patients were consulted per day, but there are many pediatricians in the clinic, not only him. The clinic itself has pharmacy, ophtalmologist, dentist, x-ray, laboratory, so its widely complete. Patients do not have to make another appointment to get certain studies done. Dr Yudovichs excels in professional proficiency. He is extremely accurate on his diagnoses and treatments. I highly recommend him.
50 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Martin Yudovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Associates, 4501 Groveway Dr, Houston, TX
Dr. Martin Yudovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.