Dr. Martin Yungmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Yungmann?

Unnecessary procedure

Posted on December 14th, 2017

Always get a second opinion, I have a scar that was completely unnecessary and he wanted to do another incision for a normal mole- don't go to this hack

Misdiagnosed! Stay Away!

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr. Yungman misdiagnosed me twice when I went to see him re: a growth on my upper lip. First he said it was Dermatitis and gave me some ointment. The growth never went away. Went back a 2nd time, and this time he froze the area only for it to reappear again. I went to my long time Dermatologist who is now on my insurance plan and I have squamous cell carcinoma and may possibly have to have MOH's surgery. Waiting on the biopsy results now. I should sue him for malpractice as now the growth is larger and possibly deeper from when I first went. The other thing is the last visit, I waited 1 1/2 hours past my appt. time to see him only to spend a few minutes with him while he froze.

Doctor great, staff not so much

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dr. Yungman is a great doctor but his staff needs a lot to be desired. Not all but some are rude and impatient. If Dr Yungman wasn't such a good doctor I would find someone else to go to.

Posted on October 30th, 2016