Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin G Yussman MD
Dr. Martin G Yussman has 2 locations
8300 Alcott St Ste 300
Westminster, CO 80031
Dr. Martin G Yussman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Martin G Yussman has the following 15 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Martin G Yussman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Martin G Yussman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
More about Dr. Martin G Yussman
Dr Yussman grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. He left Kentucky briefly to attend college in Wisconsin, but returned for medical school at the University of Louisville, and graduated in 1997. He then moved to Ohio, where he completed his internship, residency and fellowship at the University of Cincinnati. His love of the mountains helped convince Dr Yussman to move to Colorado, and he joined the RMCVA group in 2004. Dr Yussman's medical interests include chronic heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and reducing your risk for cardiovascular disease and its complications. Outside of the hospital, Dr Yussman enjoys staying active by going to the gym, running, and snowboarding. Back to top
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Martin G Yussman, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Westminster, CO, in this video.
Dr. Martin G Yussman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westminster, CO.