Have you seen Dr. Marty N Bennett?

"Just a bad doctor" as per Police and lawyers

In 2009 I consulted Dr. Bennett for 2 specific complaints: left foot paralysis and nightmares occurred after a traumatic human-trafficking-related event I had just suffered. Dr. Bennett was one of the doctors issuing medical reports that EFFECTIVELY SILENCED ME about the crime until 2018: his report stated a false diagnosis reminiscent of those the criminals were at the time threatening me with if I disclosed anything (mental illness i.e. imprisonment for it) – thus his medical report, too, facilitated the obstruction of U.S. justice. The background was human trafficking: in 2008, my military-veteran spouse and I (EU-born female) were targeted by a strongly-networked criminal ring in the D.C./MD/VA area aiming at defrauding us and trafficking me. The D.C. criminals’ plot was thwarted by an honest State Department official, but not before I suffered personal injury; the criminals’ pressures peaked with threats of disease-inoculation and a mock substance meant only to frighten me into obedience, but which in fact caused me a heart attack and paralysis in 2008. After relocating alone to TX with my spouse’s help, I consulted doctors to whom I briefly disclosed the crime. Br. Bennett’s medical report issued after a sole 20-min. visit -- for left foot paralysis & nightmares -- ignores and undermines my description of that typical human trafficking crime, and states the words “possible delusion with psychotic features” (absent any proofs on his side that I was not telling the truth); he even misrepresents my social standing by assessing my social judgment as merely “fair” (I have been a top-level professional teaching sociology among other subjects) … and noting a “consumption of substance/ alcohol not in large amounts” -- while I never used drugs/alcohol due to my conservative religious faith … all this implying a fake disreputable portrayal antithetic to my person. Dr. Bennett’s false report might have assisted the same traffickers in 2017 when there was a repeat trafficking attempt, for, apparently, an identity swap overseas -- at which point I finally disclosed everything to the Police and U.S. authorities at large. On a last note: this crime occurred because I had offered my MA-degree qualified patriotic services to D.C. federal agencies and my ex-Navy spouse supported me – unfortunately, the D.C. criminals perceived our patriotism as a vulnerability to be exploited. The medical report issued by Dr. Bennett was not corrected by his office despite my polite letters asking him to correct it. Dr. Bennett’s medical report is presently being denied by me again as false and a document that wittingly or unwittingly has served to cover up human trafficking by intimidating me into silence in/after 2009. I had proofs of the crime described to him and he never asked to see them; I had never experienced the symptoms and lifestyle implied by Dr. Bennett’s choice of words; thus, what he wrote is false data which he unexplainably refused to correct. (CC National Medical organizations)

Listens, attentive, cares. His feedback regarding issues is profound. Much better than my therapist. Always remembers details of issues discussed from past visits.

I Would Not Trade Him For Any Other

Marty Bennett is the BEST psychiatrist I have ever been to in the Dallas area. I have tried many, believe me! In my case, I was getting the wrong dignosis each time because no one would listen to me. Marty takes the time to listen and that is vitally important for the correct dianosis!! His off ice staff is very kind and considerate. He knows his meds and keeps up with what is coming on the market & clinical trials for what is around the corner. Very smart, caring and super knowlegable. I have been going to him for over six years and would not trade him for the world.

This guy changed my life!!!

Dr. Marty Bennett is very thorough and caring. My wife and I both went to visit him together for about a year. He weaned me off some medication and replaced it with something better. He is a great listener and shows he really cares about people. My last psych was nothing but a pill pusher and never cared about me personally. Since going to Marty my life has improved for the better and keeps improving over time. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful doctor!!!!!

Great doctor. The first pychiatrist that I've found that actually listens to what you are saying, gives feedback and really seems to care about his patients. Also stays in contact with all my doctors to make sure everyone is on the same page with treatment with him and my other doctors. Office staff super friendly and warm. I feel that I lucked out on finding Dr. Bennett because I've been to so many pyschiatrist in the pass who just sat there and looked at me. They didn't ask me questions nor give me feedback. I highly recommend Dr. Bennett so much so that he doesn't take my insurance so I pay out if my pocket rather than trying to find another doctor who is on my insurance.

excellent caring doctor.

This guy never gives up!

Dr. Bennet kept trying different drugs until we found the combination that let me enjoy life again. My previous psychs. had pretty much given up on getting me to that point.

Expect to get voice mail when calling even though there is someone there to answer the phones.

Dr. Marty N Bennett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Addison, TX.