Have you seen Dr. Marty N Bennett?

Listens, attentive, cares. His feedback regarding issues is profound. Much better than my therapist. Always remembers details of issues discussed from past visits.

I Would Not Trade Him For Any Other

Marty Bennett is the BEST psychiatrist I have ever been to in the Dallas area. I have tried many, believe me! In my case, I was getting the wrong dignosis each time because no one would listen to me. Marty takes the time to listen and that is vitally important for the correct dianosis!! His off ice staff is very kind and considerate. He knows his meds and keeps up with what is coming on the market & clinical trials for what is around the corner. Very smart, caring and super knowlegable. I have been going to him for over six years and would not trade him for the world.

This guy changed my life!!!

Dr. Marty Bennett is very thorough and caring. My wife and I both went to visit him together for about a year. He weaned me off some medication and replaced it with something better. He is a great listener and shows he really cares about people. My last psych was nothing but a pill pusher and never cared about me personally. Since going to Marty my life has improved for the better and keeps improving over time. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful doctor!!!!!

Great doctor. The first pychiatrist that I've found that actually listens to what you are saying, gives feedback and really seems to care about his patients. Also stays in contact with all my doctors to make sure everyone is on the same page with treatment with him and my other doctors. Office staff super friendly and warm. I feel that I lucked out on finding Dr. Bennett because I've been to so many pyschiatrist in the pass who just sat there and looked at me. They didn't ask me questions nor give me feedback. I highly recommend Dr. Bennett so much so that he doesn't take my insurance so I pay out if my pocket rather than trying to find another doctor who is on my insurance.

excellent caring doctor.

This guy never gives up!

Dr. Bennet kept trying different drugs until we found the combination that let me enjoy life again. My previous psychs. had pretty much given up on getting me to that point.

Expect to get voice mail when calling even though there is someone there to answer the phones.

Dr. Marty N Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, TX.

Dr. Marty N Bennett Is this you?