Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marty P Gagliardi
Dr. Marty P Gagliardi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, VA, with other offices in San Jose, CA and Panama City, FL (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gagliardi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marty P Gagliardi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Marty P Gagliardi has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Marty P Gagliardi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Gagliardi is an excellent surgeon. My Mom fell and broke her hip in August and he was on call at Lewis Gale hospital in Salem. I was scared to death and I have no doubt that this surgeon was sent directly by God. He was very confident and explained exactly what he was going to do. He even had his nurse call me during the surgery while I was in the waiting room to let me know everything was going just fine. After words he came out and spoke with me and my Sister and told us just what to expect all positive. My Mom is doing really well and I wanted to let Dr Gargliardi know how Thankful we are for a job well done
My 4 year old daughter ended up in the ER with a broken arm and dislocated elbow. Dr Gagliardi was a God send to her. He was so caring and made me and my daughter especially feel at ease. He was so good with her. My daughter loved him. He took the time to talk to me and explain everything that he found, what he had done and what we would do going forward. He is definately a one of a kind hard to find doctor. It was a privilage to have him care for my daughter. If you have Dr. Gagliardi as a doctor you are in the best most capable hands you could ever be in. I just cant say enough good things about him. We love him.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Marty P Gagliardi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marty P Gagliardi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, VA.