Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin M Hurlbut has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
Showing 3 of 3
I was placed under Dr. Hurlbut's care on a Monday in a local rehabilitation facility. He left for vacation the next day. Other doctors in the facility took over my care and were very good. Dr. Hurlbut returned about ten days later just in time to release me from the rehabilitation center. My only contact with him was at the exit interview. I found him to be very cold, uncaring, and rude. He asked me if I had any questions and I did have one concerning an issue with a footdrop that had arisen after my surgery that had sent me to the rehab facility. His answer to my question concerning the footdrop was, "What do you want ME to do about it?" I was floored. Then, when my insurance statement arrived several weeks later I saw that my insurance company had been billed by him for visits everyday I was in the facility even though he was on vacation all but two days of my two-week stay. The rehabilitation facility was wonderful; it's too bad their chief of staff is so rude and uncaring. Everyone else there was GREAT.
29 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Kevin M Hurlbut accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital, 153 E Monte Painter Dr, Fayetteville, AR
Dr. Kevin M Hurlbut is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.