Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marty L Prah has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Marty L Prah has the following 8 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Marty L Prah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Had all lab work done, ekg, urine, ultra sound on kidneys and bladder, and cyscope, chest x-ray. After test had consultation with Dr. Prah with my husband to see what type of surgery he would suggest. First thing he said was to my husband (which had never seen Dr. Prah) do you want a prostate exam? What did that have to do with my results? Well needless to say I canceled surgery with him. When I first went in his nurse weighed me, read the scale wrong and I said, "what?" she said, "oh" I read it wrong and told me my weight. Then she lead me to the exam room, asked what meds I take, then asked, "do you know how much you weigh?" I said, " you just weighed me." I will not go back there again, I have tried to schedule with a different Dr. Wish me luck!!!!!!!
So I went in concerned with my hormones levels, I got blood work done and was told to bring my labs from my general Doctor. A week and half later I went in for my results and said I was fine. Out of curiosity I asked what my numbers were from last week and he said oh you got labs done here? Um what? He was going to diagnosie due over labs from 6 months ago without looking at my new labs! Come on. Well he said yes my numbers are low but he would not start treatment if I want to get treated there are other doctors I can see. Wow thanks for nothing.
Dr. Prah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1983
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Marty L Prah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVisalia Medical Clinic, 5400 W Hillsdale Ave, Visalia, CA
Dr. Marty L Prah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.