Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Miller
Dr. Marvin Miller, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Weatherford, TX, with another office in Weatherford, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Campbell Mem Hosp, Weatherford, Tx and Campbell Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Campbell Mem Hosp, Weatherford, Tx
Campbell Memorial Hospital
31 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Marvin Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marvin Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weatherford, TX.