- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marvin R Brown has 3 locations
Dr. Marvin R Brown has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marvin R Brown has the following 30 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
- Hip Surgery
- Tendon Injuries
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tailor's Bunion
- Sports Medicine
- Diabetic Foot
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Ankle Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Peroneal Neuropathies
- Foot Deformities
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Marvin R Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Marvin R Brown
Dr. Brown is a board certified orthopedic surgeon, fellowship trained in foot, ankle, and lower extremity, practicing in San Antonio, TX. He treats conditions of the foot, ankle, and lower leg for patients aged 1 year and older. He has a special interest in total ankle replacement, complex foot and ankle fractures, ankle arthroscopy, tendon reconstruction, and ankle arthritis Dr. Brown is fluent in Spanish and is currently accepting new patients at 2 clinic locations in the San Antonio area. http://www.tsaog.com/our-physicians/physician/marvin-r.-brown