The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Cohen
Dr. Marvin Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisonville, MO, with other offices in Harrisonville, MO and Harrisonville, MO (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with St Joseph Health Center, Cass Regional Medical Center and St Mary's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 2 of 2
I met Dr. Marvin Choen in 1985 when he operated on my 85 year old mother-in-law. She had a problem with swallowing and had to have her Esophagus dilated. Dr. Cohen was so concerned about her, he would call her later in the evening just to see how she was doing. Dr. Cohen has done 3 surgeries for me and I would feel very confident recommending him if you are looking for a good surgeon. I would give him 5 stars.
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Health Center
Cass Regional Medical Center
St Mary's Medical Center
Menorah Medical Center
Cass Med Ctr, Harrisonville, Mo
39 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marvin Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisonville, MO.