Dr. Marvin C Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin C Chang?

Super Doctor

Had him replace medicine pump and it he was the best Sergent out of about 6-7 I've had.

Dr. Chang is the most caring and professional Dr. I know

Dr. Chang and his staff are the most efficient and caring people i know. Dr. Chang immediately ordered an MRI and other test to find out what was going on. The imaging place that i had to use (not the same one Dr. Chang referred) left out a huge mass on my neck when they did their report. Dr. Chang examined me & immediately knew there was a mass on a nerve. Within minutes Dr. Chang was on the phone with the person who did my MRI and had him review it with him. Sure enough he forgot to put in his report that there was a mass on my jugular vein.He referred me to an ENT & he and his staff followed up several times to make sure i had it checked out. I had cancer stage 4. Dr. Chang saved my life! I would refer him to anyone that needed an experienced pain management Dr. During cancer treatment and now dealing with chronic pain and neuropathy he has managed my pain. Couldnt ask for a better Dr. to be on my team. Thank you Dr. Chang!

Cannot find a better person to help during a painful time.

Didn't really want to help me. Just wanted to do injections and when I didn't want that, just got rid of me.

have used him over 20 years and could not be more pleased. He is very knowledgeable and intelligent but times force him to be very careful I could nod not be more pleased. He has never extended any special priviledges nor have I asked. Being such a good Dr his office is generally very busy as any good Drs is.

Excellent Dr

I love this office! I would definitely recommend Dr. Chang, his staff is wonderful and I have been going to him for about 2 years

he is the only doctor in town that prescribes meds

The Best Doctor in Texas!

Dr. Chang spends time explaining your issues and options very clearly. He is very friendly and easy to talk to, doesn't try to talk down to you and understands the problems dealing with controlling your pain in a variety of ways! I could go on and on after shattering two disk a decade ago and multiple failed surgeries, but I end this by saying your are lucky if you have a doctor like this on your side!

DR.Chang is the man!

Getting anything from the staff is nearly impossible, but Dr. Chang is great... if you can see him.

Second generation patient

My mother was in need of a pain specialist and we were blessed to find Dr. Chang. A few years after she started seeing him something happened and I was then also needing to see one. There was not a second thought given. I called and am now one of his patients also. He is the most kind and understanding Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I do not wish the need to see a pain specialist on anyone, but if you or any of your loved ones are ever needing one, you can not do better then going to Dr. Chang.

a great Doctor

Been seeing him for a year now!! great Care